Contact our Customer Service Center at (888) 271-3677 or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Russell Cellular is an exclusive Verizon Authorized retailer specializing in wireless communication services and is one of the Nation’s largest Verizon Wireless retailers. We have over 669 locations in 42 states. Use our nationwide store locator to find your local Russell Cellular near you.
Handset Insurance with Asurion
Equipment protection can help repair a cracked screen for select smartphones, subject to parts availability, or replace your device if it’s ever lost, stolen, damaged or defective after the manufacturer warranty expires. And if you choose a protection option that includes Tech Coach, it can provide support for almost anything that your device connects to. You can find more information on Total Mobile Protection and other protection options at Verizon’s insurance and equipment protection page here.
To track your order, please check your email for the shipping confirmation number from Russell Cellular for your Fed Ex tracking number. Visit the Fed Ex tracking page to view the status of your package. You can also login into your account and pull order history and tracking info.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly accept returns or make exchanges on merchandise purchased from Russell Cellular within 30 days of purchase. Some products may not be returned, or will need to be replaced by the original manufacturer for warranty. Check the comments included on your invoice for additional information. At our discretion, we may decline your return or charge you a fee for a missing item. Fees may be changed for items that we determine are damaged or require service, or for items that we cannot certify as new equipment. Cash paying customers will be refunded cash if the purchase is $50 or less, unless it is the same day as the original cash purchase. Credit card will be refunded by credit card, or refund check respectively. All cash refunds above $50 will be refunded by refund check. If you received a discount based on the purchase of an item (i.e. “$100 Free Accessory Promo” or similar offer), the return of that item will result in the forfeit of the discount, which may be deducted from any refund amount or charged back to the customer upon return. All sales are final on screen protectors, all headphones, and Setup for Success Fee. Please read all Terms & Conditions for merchandise returns and exchanges before purchase.
Exchange New Merchandise
Within 30 days of purchase of new merchandise, you may exchange it one time. In order to make the exchange, return the merchandise (including phone, charger, battery, instructions, etc.) in its original box. All merchandise must be in like-new condition. Please have your customer receipt available as proof of purchase. A $50 Restocking Fee will apply to all Phones, Tablets, and Connected Devices. Each invoice will reflect the Restocking Fee for devices.
Device Exchange Program
If you’re having a problem with your device, contact Verizon Wireless Technical Support toll-free at 1.866.406.5154 from a landline phone and they’ll diagnose the issue. If they cannot resolve the problem while you’re on the line, and the problem is caused by a manufacturing defect within the first year you own the device, they’ll send you a Certified Like-New Replacement (either a like unit or one of comparable quality) right to your door at no cost to you. If you call them after the return and exchange period, the device you receive may be reconditioned equipment. Certified Like-New Replacements will carry the remaining warranty period from the original device, or 90 days, whichever is greater. Devices subject to neglect, misuse, liquid damage, unreasonable wear and tear and the like, are not eligible for any return or exchange program. This program does not cover devices on Prepaid Accounts, or lost or stolen devices.
Apple Manufactured Products
Any fully-functioning, like-new Apple product may be returned or exchanged within the guidelines and conditions of the return and exchange policies. Should an Apple product malfunction at any time after the device is initially sold, contact Apple Care at 1.800.275.2273. Apple is solely responsible for the warranty and technical support of all Apple products.
Online Purchase Received via Fed Ex
If you received your items via Fed Ex, you must follow this process.
- To request a return or exchange via UPS simply call the Russell Cellular Customer Service Center and request a return authorization number.
- This request must be made within the allowable 14 day period, and all aspects of your return or exchange must fall within the terms and conditions of the Russell Cellular return policy.
- A Russell Cellular Customer Service Representative will assist you with all necessary details to process your return or exchange.
- Mobile phones and/or internet devices must be deactivated with Verizon Wireless before being returned and must be in the original, unaltered packaging, with all accessories, manuals, etc. To deactivate your service, contact Verizon Wireless customer care service at the phone number on your contract.
In Store Pickup (ISPU) Returns and Exchanges
ISPU orders can be returned to the store location where it was picked up, at any corporate store, or through Verizon Customer Care and sent back to the warehouse. ISPU orders cannot be exchanged in Russell Cellular stores or any other indirect retailers. If you need to complete an exchange, you can process the exchange through Verizon Customer Care or by visiting a corporate store. The Verizon return/exchange policy and restock fee(s) applies to all ISPU orders.
In Store Purchases
If you purchased your items at a Russell Cellular store, you must follow this process.
- You may return your items at any of our locations.
- Mobile phones and/or internet devices must be deactivated with Verizon Wireless before being returned and must be in the original, unaltered packaging, with all accessories, manuals, etc.
- Bring your items into the Russell Cellular store with your original receipt(s) and packaging.
- A store representative will assist you through the return/exchange process.
- To deactivate your service, contact Verizon Wireless customer care service at the phone number on your contract.