Russell Cellular’s Response to
Battlefield, MO – Russell Cellular remains committed in our efforts to protect our employees and customers due to the ongoing health and safety concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The following steps will remain in effect until such time as the pandemic ceases to be a threat.
Sales & Support Options
- In-store service
- Curbside service with contactless payment
- On-line shopping at russellcellular.com
- Call our toll-free number (888-271-3677) and talk to a real person who can answer your questions
- Email or call a local store to schedule an appointment
- Continual disinfecting and daily deep-cleaning processes including: disinfecting solid surfaces in showrooms, inventory rooms, bathrooms, devices, and “high touch” surface areas
- Nonessential live devices have been removed*
- Extra accessories have been removed
- Limited customer seating available
- Recommended that all unvaccinated employees wear company provided face masks while working
- Recommended that all unvaccinated customers wear a mask or cloth face covering when visiting our stores (will be mandatory where required by state or local ordinances)
- Recommend all customers remain at least 6’ apart
+ Hours vary by location
* While we have scaled down display items, we are still fully equipped to help you with all your critical wireless needs.
For additional information, customers are asked to refer to the following resources:
As a reminder, current store hours vary due to areas affected by COVID-19. This includes locations that may be temporarily closed at this time.
Please click here to check your local store hours.